Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pre-Wedding Attire

We all know the most important outfit for a bride is her wedding dress!  After searching for years (for some brides), trying on dozens (even hundreds) of dresses and spending a small fortune just to look perfect, no other outfit can compare. But there are other outfits to consider: the pre-wedding ones.

Now, I am the kind of girl who will go out and get a new outfit for an event.  Who wants to wear the same old thing party after party?  I mean, I am in no means a celebrity but I love to shop and I love to look pretty.... So when it came to my pre-wedding attire, of course I had to get something new for each event. And I most certainly will be wearing each outfit again, just not in a grand fashion like I did the first time around.
This little black number is for the bachelorette party.  It's fun and flirty and worn with the shoes below, it'll be perfect!


Now, this blue strapless dress is slated for the rehearsal and dinner.  And I made it!  That's right, I MADE THIS DRESS!!! It's blue and goes perfectly with my wedding colors, a nice nod to the big day the night before.

Finally found my perfect bridal shower dress... this outfit is a knockout.  A little on the fancier side, but what the hey... it's for my shower.  A party in my honor, why not dress to the nines.  I must say, the fact that it's silver and ties in nicely with my wedding colors is just a coincidence. Oh, and the black flower 'sash' is removable!

Be prepared to be wowed again but this little jean like number:  I made this as well.  That's right, my design! This outfit (2 pieces) shall be worn at the engagement serenade, which I am so excited for.  I plan to wear it with black tights to add a little "oomph" and nice high black glittery heels.

No comments: