Saturday, October 13, 2018

Back Home And "Man Down"

I have been home for over a week now and am just now starting to feel better from having had the flu.  I got back and went straight into mommy mode cleaning and rearranging and organizing. After I unpacked all my bags and suitcases, there was a lot of re-organizing that needed to be done and I was able to do it in about 2 days.   However, as soon I finished everything on my to do list, the kids got the flu and I immediately followed suit.

I had to drop almost everything, as much as I tried to fight it, and just be sick for a minute. It took a few days but now, I am back on the horse.  I can finally cook meals again.  I can finally edit videos again.  And I finally just have energy again to do what I was still trying to do sick but with much more gusto.  It feels good to be on the mend.  But it also felt good to just rest.  I guess I still needed to rest after all the fun and relaxation I had on my mommy vacation to Boston.  I'll be posting photos, of course, and dishing all about my travels.  Let's just say, it turned out to be the trip of a lifetime!


No comments: