Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Boston Trip In Photos

Everything I saw, ate, did and everywhere I went and shopped I tried documenting in photo form.



My first Target experience!


First time at Trader Joe's


Jamaica Pond






Had to get some Dunkin's!

The place I worked after-school in High School

First time at the Dollar Tree!

Elephant man concert!!!



Grandmother's 90th birthday Party





My town of Norwood


Finally getting a taste of Chic-fil-A



My 38th birthday celebration




Lunch at the Olive Garden



Dinner at IHop!

Patriots Place



Sushi and Fries

TGI Fridays with old high school friends

Dinner with an old high school friend

Forest Hills Bus and Train station




The Orange Line Subway

Downtown Boston






Boston Common








YUMMY Fried Dough!

Boston Garden













Cheesecake Factory with Family


Birthday Carrot Cake

Delicious Curry Goat!

Caribbean drink

Bye Bye Boston

Hello Panama

Headed Home to Costa Rica

No comments: