Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The Most Amazing Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2019 has come and gone and it was one of the best ones yet.  I didn't have to host this year which meant less work for me overall, but I still put in some work in the kitchen to put my traditional stamp on one of my favorite holidays.

We celebrated the day at hubby's cousin's house with about 16 or so of ur family members and good friends.   The food was as always, delicious.  And the festive atmosphere made everyone giddy with happiness and joy.  Laughter could be heard for about a mile, we were just having so much fun.  The best indicator of a great party is once it's all over, the last piece of food has been eaten and the space cleared yet no one wants to leave.  We said our goodbyes about 3 different times in the span of about an hour and still found ourselves lingering about.  It was a great Thanksgiving.













No comments: