Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Going Bowling For His 12th Birthday

 After much thought, and having few options, my son decided that he wanted to go bowling to celebrate his 12th birthday. Although it was a super simple celebration, my son had the best time on his birthday. 

We went to the bowling alley as a family and had an hour long session of knocking down pins. We even got a few strikes. After pizza, some fast food and a few drinks we headed home to finish up his birthday funday celebration with cake and a few more presents.

It was the most unforgettable day as he got everything he asked for, which made him emotional and over the moon happy. And as a mom, it was everything I could ask for. My kid happy as a clam on his birthday is worth so much.

I look forward to doing it all again next year.









No comments: