Thursday, October 22, 2020

We Caught The Bug

 As I'm writing this, I am in bed sick. Not just sniffling, sneezing run of the mill sick but headache, fever, aches and pains sick. It sucks. I am currently on day two and hope to be feeling much better by tomorrow.

I've been taking my meds, drinking my teas and supplementing with herbal remedies. I even managed to choke down a tiny bit of restaurant made chicken soup.

Now, I know what you might be thinking. The question on peoples minds these days when someone gets sick. Is it Covid? The answer to that is no. I have a slight case of the flu not the coronavirus. 

These are strange times we live in and getting sick almost seems like a death sentence to most people because of the current pandemic. It has been a death sentence for some sadly, which breaks my heart. But I have been getting the cold and flu since my days as an infant and have always come through just fine. This time will be no different. So I will continue to rest up and pump my body full of healing medicines and just take it one day at a time.

No comments: