Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Welcome August

 Even during a pandemic, time seems to be flying by. August is here and that means I have a birthday to plan. My youngest baby will be 8 years old this month and I am excited for his big day.

Will we be able to host a legit party this year? Only time will tell as restrictions change from week to week. But I do hope we'll be able to plan something fun for his special day.

And speaking of parties, my daughter went to her first sweet 15 of the season. Seeing as she will be 15 next year, which marks a momentous occasion in a young Hispanic girls life, it's only fitting she start getting ideas for her own celebration by attending others.

Her classmates party was pretty laid back and casual but still so much fun. While we want to do something a little more grand and on a larger scale, it was nice to attend a sweet 15 without all the fuss and fanfare as we definitely want to break a bit from tradition as well.








 

No comments: