Sunday, May 21, 2023

Doing Fun Family Things

 I will find any excuse to spend time with my kids, whether it's Friday night movie nights or trying out new and fun places. 

On a random afternoon,  we decided to head to the brand new Cafe that just opened in Sabanilla,  literally across the street from my youngest son's elementary school. I'd been wanting to try their menu for a while, so I took my middle son and daughter for a little bonding time after school.  

The inside of the cafe completely blew me away. The vibes and aesthetics are so on point that I ended up booking them after our visit for my bridal brunch.

Their Piña colada cheesecake and chicken empanada are delicious.  And the strawberry lemonade is to die for.





Then for movie night, we went to the actual movie theater to watch the final Guardians of the Galaxy installment. The movie was pretty good and it was an awesome way to spend time together as a family, while sticking to our Friday night movie night tradition. 



No comments: