Sunday, May 28, 2023

It's All Feeling So Real

 As June approaches,  the excitement builds. The vow renewal is just around the corner and everything is coming together piece by piece. 

First, I finally picked our florals and decor. And I got an idea of how my bouquet will look. The meeting with our florist was a success and I am so excited about the decorations and the florals for the day.

Second, my daughter's bridesmaid dress finally arrived and it is stunning. It is so much more than I expected.  Ordering clothing online can be so tricky and something I am always hesitant in doing. What if it looks nothing like the photo? What if it's cheaply made? This dress was everything we wanted it to be and more 

And lastly, we reserved the rentals for the boys' suits.  As soon as we arrived at Lara Liz Novias Bridal boutique,  I knew this would be the place. It was our second stop that day, and they delivered big time.  All three boys got fitted for their 5 piece suit rentals which includes the jacket,  pants, vest, button down shirt and a tie of their choice. It all feels so real now and my dreams are all just coming slowly to life.



The photo of the Amazon dress my daughter picked as her bridesmaid dress


This is the actual dress in person...just stunning






The boys being fitted for their suit rentals






The sweetheart table decor photo my florist sent as inspiration. This is a dream and I am obsessed 


The bouquet photo, again another photo inspiration from my florist. I might omit the blue flowers

The arch backdrop for the ceremony 

And my dream centerpieces, inspo provided by my florist



An inspiration photo that captures my vision 


No comments: