Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Event After Event

 After our amazing beach trip to Tamarindo,  we had a couple of fun events to attend.  





It's never easy leaving a beach vacation but having something to look forward to makes it easier.

We had two birthday parties to attend and the first one was a skate party. 


It had been years since I strapped on skates and took to the rink but it was so much fun, so exhilarating and such a rush. I actually cannot wait to try my hand, or should I say foot, at skating again.










The next event was my mother in laws 80th birthday party.  I actually took so much pleasure in seeing her smile and enjoy herself.  It's so rare she gets doted on so it was a nice change to see her take in all that love on her special day.






To top off the week, I had made plans with my friends to celebrate Costa Rican Mother's day as only we could. I swear a restaurant hates, or rather, loves to see us coming. We're boisterous and fun and just all around a good time.








When cocktails are free flowing,  vibes will always be through the roof.


No comments: