Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Mother's Day Plans

 The way to my heart is through my stomach so every happy occasion is celebrated with food. So when it came time to celebrate another Mother's Day, plans were made to go out to eat. And since I was celebrating with a friend and our daughters,  it made sense to pick a spot I knew everyone would love.

Soberanos was the pick and it did not disappoint.  Truly, my ramen could have been more flavorful and my daughter's drink could have been better but the overall experience was such a vibe, they still get high marks from me.

With the perfect outfit for the occasion,  Mother's Day was everything I hoped it would be. Perfect!






Since hubby had missed out on Mother's day, letting the girls take the spotlight,  we made up for it with an impromptu date day. Ironically enough I had to run it back to the same spot my friends and I went for our Mother's day celebration,  Santo Pecado.  Hubby's drink was something neither of us had ever tried so we had to document it. A spicy margarita style drink that was very interesting but good.


I love living this life, so girly, so soft and filled with little and big moments to celebrate. Everyday deserves recognition and every celebration deserves a good meal... and a yummy cocktail.





No comments: