Monday, January 25, 2021

I Am Such A Klutz

 Scratching my brand new fridge the very next day it got delivered wasn't enough for me, I had to break the freezer basket as well. I am such a Klutz. Accident prone people always baffled me intil I realized my bad luck with household appliances.

Like I mentioned, I just recently cracked and  broke my freezer drawer basket. While putting away a few frozen grocery items, the package of frozen puff pastry fell right on top of the basket, breaking off a little piece. To say I was upset would be an understatement. I am still not over the scratch I made on the door and now this.


I am currently in the process of trying to replace the entire basket but in the meantime, tape has been my friend. 

The amount of things I have broken (the blender glass container) or scratched ( my brand new air fryer...which I had to return due to another issue), I'm starting to feel like a walking accident waiting to happen. It's not just appliances either. 

The first month or so after buying our brand new car, I put a huge gash in the front trying to park in the carport. Luckily that got fixed because a few days later hubby got into an accident that left our car unusable.

I think I need to just be more careful, slow down with what I'm doing and take my time. Honestly hoping I can go accident free for the rest of the year. 


No comments: