Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Happy Birthday Little Prince

 August 29th really kind of snuck up on me because I've been dealing with a few curveballs life had thrown my way. Once things settled back down, however, I went hard in celebrating my youngest son's birthday.

Typical me, I had to do the most. I got donuts so my son's classmates could celebrate his special day with him. It had been two long years since we've been able to do something like this, so I didn't want to miss this opportunity at all.






It was a busy day filled with birthday related errands. A stop at Lincoln plaza to shop for gifts for my son, the grocery store and then the ice cream shop to pick up his cake. I was booked and busy baby. But I wanted to make the day special for my son.

Later in the evening, my little birthday boy opened his gifts, which he absolutely loved. Then we ordered pizza, popped the confetti popper and sang happy birthday with a delicious ice cream cake. It turned out to be a really sweet birthday celebration. 






       Lego Harry Potter was a huge surprise hit
        even though it's what he asked for!



Another huge hit. The Stretch Armstrong toy he wanted

                  You're a wizard Akeem!!! His first.                            Harry Potter wand






       My baby boy is 9 years old





No comments: