Sunday, April 2, 2023

Getting Lash Extensions And Brow Lamination

 I've become THAT girl. Who am I? Getting lashes and brows professionally done. What world am I living in? I never thought I would be that girl, but here I am, the girl who actually has a beauty maintenance schedule.  

I've wanted to get my brows done for a while.  Truthfully speaking, I've been craving thicker brows for years. But I struggle with tweezer addiction so I could never get my brows to grow.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but when I came across brow lamination,  I thought that would be perfect for me. I could get the look of thicker, more filled in brows without having to do it myself on a daily basis.

As for lashes, that was never something I was interested in. I like my lashes. And with mascara, they look full and long enough for my liking.

However, there was a promotion. There's always a promotion, right? If I got a set of lash extensions,  I would get my brows laminated for free. I had her tint them too to give me the look I was after. And voila, just like that, I became that girl.

Will I keep up the lashes?  Honestly, I don't think I will. I would love to for the vow renewal but after that, I will have to say goodbye. As much as I love the look of fuller, longer lashes without mascara,  this just isn't a look I want to upkeep.

When it comes to my brows however, that's something I want to do more permanently.  While lamination is a great alternative to penciling in my brows, it's very temporary.  I want something that's going to last more than a month.  So with that, I'll keep you updated.



No comments: