Friday, April 28, 2023

Keeping Up With Our Easter Traditions

 Happy Easter! While the holiday has come and gone, the memories just keep living on and on. Especially since I love to record just about every special moment.

It was another Easter celebration and I kept true to tradition with our scavenger egg hunt and festive (i.e. bountiful) Easter brunch.

Baskets had been filled at the last minute but they were stocked and over flowing with amazing goodies for all 4 kids.

I pride myself on my Easter basket stocking abilities and boy were those baskets stocked. To the brim. As much as I tried to reign it in this year and keep things simple, I just couldn't help myself. The baskets had the most amazing treats.  From Lego sets, to primo chocolates to things geared to each kids specific wants, likes and interests.  I out do myself every year.  And of course,  my kids loved every minute of it.













Easter dinner fit for a king or a queen with a delicious store bought carrot cake for dessert






No comments: