Friday, April 28, 2023

When Family Visits

 I love my husband's cousins. For the most part, I get along swimmingly with every single one. They're all great, down to earth and fun to be around. 

They all welcomed me into the family with ease and I have become super close with a lot of them. One of my absolute favorite cousins is one of my hubby's older cousins, Millie. We bonded immediately from the start. She took me under her wing and protected me and treated me like family from day one. 

When I go to Boston, I make it a point to see my girl Millie. And when she finally booked her trip to Costa Rica after 20 years, I was one of the very first people she came to see. We're soul sisters and that's  a forever bond we'll share. Not blood related but spiritually so and that makes our bond that much stronger. 


The kids. The cousins bonded right away



Me and Millie 🥰


Celebrating Millie and Hubby's aunt on her birthday








Another spontaneous day out with Millie and her amazing Hubs Al









No comments: