Sunday, April 2, 2023

The Birthday Boy

 My son isn't into parties. He prefers to keep his birthday pretty lowkey. When it comes to celebrations, going big just isn't his vibe.

However, there is the rare occasion where he thinks a celebration is in order and will give me permission to plan something for him and his close group of friends. 

This year, he asked if he could host a paintball celebration and then a little get together after at home, in our backyard. And if you know anything about me, you would know I love to plan a celebration.  I love any excuse to plan an event, no matter how big or small.

So I booked the paintball outing and then went about securing the food for the day. With my son's final approval, we decided to order subway sandwiches,  pizza and cupcakes. 

It was a simple celebration but it was the perfect way to celebrate his 23rd birthday. 







No comments: