Monday, December 24, 2012

Noel, Noel, The Angel Did Sing....

Well, Christmas is upon us and yet another year is about to come to a close.  How quickly 2012 flew by.  I cannot believe we're about to enter a new year already.  It feels like just yesterday we celebrated the year 2012 and I had so much to look forward to this year. As 2013 approaches,  here are the things that made 2012 a memorable one.

1:   My oldest was in his last year as a primary school student, a very older 12 year old boy/man.
2:   My daughter was finally turning 5.
3:   My youngest son no longer a preschooler.
4:   My daughter taking her very first trip on an airplane to the USA!
5:   A nice family mini vacation (albeit sans my princess).
6:   My new job!
7:   My upcoming nuptials and all that that entailed (bridal shower, GIFTS!!!, bachelorette party, Serenata       and rehearsal dinner with family and friends).
8:   My wedding day (of course)!
9:   Our honeymoon!
10:  A 2012 Christmas (surviving the much talked about 12/21/12 Apocalypse.

Yes it was a memorable year, like so many before.  BUT this was a really busy year for me and my family.  It is the year I finally became a wife after all and married the man of my dreams and the father of my three beautiful and wonderful children.  It's a year I will never forgot, that is for sure. It's also the year my daughter will forever remember as it was the year she took her very first BIG trip without us to the great America. It's a year that my family will remember too, as many of them came to Costa Rica for the very first time.  It was a year filled with amazing things and some hardship as well.  The year started out, for us, on a bad note but really picked up as the months came and went.  We hope the year will end with a good bang and looking forward to seeing what 2013 holds for me and my family.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: