Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wedding Week Wackyness

It was a crazy week leading up to the wedding so I wanted to kind of do one blog before I did individual posts about each event.

The weekend before the wedding saw me running errands and getting all the important information I needed for the officiating lawyer.

Monday the 19th, I had a facial, which left me relaxed and my skin as smooth as silk.  I am hoping I can do this more regularly.

Tuesday the 20th I paid my florist bill and met with baker to finalize details. I also made a Yamuni pit stop. My sister in law made it into town.

Wednesday the 21st, I had to shop for Thanksgiving.  Yes, amid all the wedding craziness, I decided to also host and make Thanksgiving dinner for my out of town family.

Thursday the 22nd was Thanksgiving Day and the arrival of my uncle and aunt as well as my mom, step-dad, 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 2 nephews.  It was a FULL house. Thankfully, my uncle and aunt were only stopping by as they had a hotel room booked for their one week stay.  I also had to make my final payment to reception venue. It was a hectic day filled with cooking, cleaning and errands.  The food was delicious though...and the turkey was a huge hit.

Friday the 23rd was my bachelorette party (more in detail post coming soon).  It was also the night of my Serenata (pics to follow).  I also had to take my sisters and mom for their fittings, attend my massage appointment (I actually feel asleep), pick up rental items and pay baker the final payment.  It also marked the arrival of my grandma, my uncle's wife and my cousin and her husband.  Everyone from out of time had finally arrived.

Saturday the 24th was hectic.  I had to get my nails and pedicure, have my hair washed, blow dried and flat ironed, pick up table linens from the caterer, and just basically get everything organized and packed up and finish every last minute detail.  I am so thankful I had help.  It was a late night.




No comments: