Sunday, August 25, 2013

Baby Room All Complete

Pack and play, laundry hamper and diaper trash pail

A few baby items, toys and stuffed animals.  The bouncer and bathtub will not stay in the room but they are there being stored until baby's arrival.

The chair I am using as a storage unit for now... it has diapers and baby care items on it.

The computer desk and computer... turns out the desk comes in handy for baby storage as well.  I have a few baby items and decorative knick knacks on the deck and then right next to it, the play mat.

The closet, which I picked out and I LOVE.

Inside baby A's closet... all his clothes, all washed and cleaned and ready to go.

The nursing pillow and my diaper bag.  I am in love with my diaper bag and attached to it is my new, or baby's new portable sound spa, which plays music, has white noise, heart beat and nature sound.  I'll try again to post a video if the updated 'nursery' tour so you can get a better view of what the entire room looks like.

No comments: