Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fun Baby Buys

Shopping is FUN!  It definitely makes getting ready for baby a lot easier.  I was able to get a few items for baby and of course I wanted to share.

We finally got the closet, a gift from my father in law (YAY).  I'll be able to post pics of the inside when I do a room tour post.

A thermometer. I really wanted one of these and it was not easy to find one that was either affordable or not part of a packaged set.  I finally found this at Bebe Mundo, of all places (I am telling you, this place is awesome... not sure why I thought it was so expensive before).

The bottle drying rack, again another Bebe Mundo find.  I searched high and low for this thing and no one had it.  I had a simple one with my Princess and was looking for one similar, but this one is so much better and I was super happy with the price. 

My baby carrier.  I have not even opened the package yet and I already love it.  The pattern looks cool and I was very impressed with the price.... the cheaper ones in other stores just looked flimsy and the ones that looked similar to this were way outside of my price comfort zone.  All my kids loved being carried so this was a must have item for me.  Yay for Bebe Mundo once again.

Hair brush and comb set and nasal aspirator.  Again, I searched for these items high and low.  I couldn't find a comb and brush I liked that were priced right...they either were super small and super pricey or came as a set.  This I found at Bebe Mundo, as well as the aspirator, which was the cheapest I had seen anywhere and it comes with 2 interchangeable tops.  The aspirator is a life saver for me, as my first 2 kids were super stuffy.

Baby care essentials and cotton balls and swabs.

And last but not least, my nursing pillow.  I had this same one with my last 2 kids and although I didn't love it, it did the job.  Plus it's super affordable.

And just for fun, I'll throw in a few belly shots for your enjoyment (or mine LOL).



Yeah, I am huge, I know.



No comments: