Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Best Birthday

The Toy Story theme was a hit and the party was a huge success; another one in the memory books for sure.  My son's sixth birthday party was so much fun, people are still talking about it today.  We had the perfect amount of people and the weather, although atrocious the day before, was absolutely spectacular the day of the party.  I had enough goody bags for all the kids and more than enough food to feed an army.  And the moon-bounce and trampoline were big hits.  Honestly, I could not have asked for anything more. 

                                                            The Decor and Setup






















I had almost forgotten how stressful planning such a big party can be, but it was worth it.  Even though I spent more money than I wanted to spend and made way too much food, the party turned out amazing and all my guests had a blast.  And most importantly, my 6 year old had the time of his life.

No comments: