Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Last Birthday Celebration For 2019

My son is officially an 11 year old tween which means I am officially done with party planning and birthdays for the year, excluding my own of course.  Because he recently had an amazing birthday party, his actual birth-DAY was a very simple celebration at home with just our family.  As the kids get older, their celebrations tend to be a lot more laid back and I can't say I mind.  As long as we stick to our traditional way of celebrating with gifts, cake and a special meal, my kids are over the moon ecstatic on their birthdays.  And as a mom, what more could I ask for?

                                             Celebrating at school with his classmates
                     Celebrating at home on his actual birthday, 9/16/19




No comments: