Monday, May 3, 2021

14 Years Old And Living Her Best Life

 On April 26th, my only daughter celebrated her 14th birthday. I really wanted to mark this momentous and truly special occasion the best way I could, with some sort of celebration.

We couldn't do much in the way of a party but we did the most and it was amazing. Not only did we take her on the most epic vacation, she also got a shopping spree at the mall and a day at the formula kart go karts which culminated with some fine dining at Olive Garden. I'd say she had a great birthday and I think she would agree.





The day before her birthday, we went ziplining through the jungles of La Fortuna Arenal, which was amazing.

On her actual birthday, I took her to the mall on a little Forever 21 shopping spree and to Spoons so she could pick out a special cake to mark the occasion.




To finish up her birthday week, she decided on go karting and Olive Garden. It was a super special, really fun and pretty memorable birthday celebration fit for a princess. 







 


1 comment:

Micheal Byran said...

Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 719 629 0982


E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).