Sunday, May 30, 2021

My New Wedding Set Upgrade

 It's been 8 years since we got married but 22 years of being on this roller coaster I call love. I could not ask for more out of a relationship because I get so much more than I give. Hubby is the most amazing man and so that is why I feel I get so much more than I feel like I deserve.

When hubby and I got married, I said I do with my beautiful $200 ring. It was everything I wanted in the price range we could afford. It was a halo setting in white gold and it sparkled like nothing I had ever owned. It was small and it was dainty, perfect for my slender fingers.

Over the years, I yearned for a bigger ring. Something more substantial and a little better quality. Not to mention, I no longer had a wedding band. The stainless steel wedding band I had ordered for cheap online didn't last and so I knew I wanted a new one.

I also just wanted to have something better. I wanted something bigger and more sparkly that had more worth. Bottom line, I wanted an upgrade. And hubby was more than happy to appease me. 







I am obsessed with my new wedding ring upgrade. It's not only much bigger at 2 full carats of diamond in a 10k white gold setting but it's also gorgeous. This is the most expensive and most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever owned. And not to mention how it sparkles! I am over the moon, the sun and the stars.

No comments: