Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Very Different Kind Of Quinceañera

 On the 23rd of April, hubby and I hosted our very first quinceañera for our 15 year old daughter. As she is our only girl, this would also be our last quinceañera as well.

I, of course, wanted the best of the best because when it comes to parties, I like to go all out. I really do live by the phrase, go big or go home. But my daughter had a very different idea.  She wanted something small and less formal. With a little compromise and a combination of both our styles, we were able to pull off a quinceañera that was very unique. 

Most would probably say it was just your average sweet 15 birthday party with a few special touches. I would say it was an original take on an age old tradition. 

With a few games added in for entertainment, it made for a pretty fun quinceañera that all my daughter's friends enjoyed.














































No comments: