Monday, May 30, 2022

Being A Foodie

 That's right, I love food. Besides the fact that I've struggled with it in the past and probably still will to some extent, I still love food. I love to eat, I love to cook, I love it all. Food is life. So whenever I go someplace new, I like to taste all there is to taste. 

My trip to Boston was no different. Whenever I get a chance to go visit family, I like to take that opportunity to eat all the things. Especially my family's home cooking. But a girl will gladly accept takeout and dine in meals too.


         My mom's super delicious birthday cake


 Traders Joe's fried rice and orange chicken with                                   Birds Eye Chicken pasta 

My brother's amazingly delicious seafood dinner

And of course, as soon as I got back home hubby and I had a breakfast date cuz food!



No comments: