Boston is an historic city filled with so much to see and do. One of my favorite things to do when in town is visit all the amazing museums that Boston has to offer. While we saw quite a few, we only scratched the surface.
Another day, another museum and this time, the whole crew was out for the ICA exhibit.
Then of course, Chik fil A for their amazing lemonade (I had to get it at the airport too), the chicken sandwich and some damn good Mac and cheese. And to top it all off, Crumbl cookies, a hit when I tried them for the first time so I had to give them another go. There were many snack runs as well because there is just so much new a d exciting things to try in the States.
Back to our museum outings, next up was a surprise hit, the USS Constitution Museum. I'd forgotten this museum even existed but what a treat. The unconventional museum is on a boat and the historic information that came with the trip was so interesting. A definite must visit and deserving of a second trip.
After our day at the USS Constitution, I had to head to Fanueil hall and Quincy Marketplace. Not only is it an important historical site, it's also a popular tourist destination.
There were tons of people milling about. The food hall was jam packed but we managed to find a few places where we could order quickly. The food is, unfortunately, overpriced and underwhelming. But the experience was worth the trip.
Someplace we went on multiple occasions was Legacy Place in Dedham. Filled with shops, stores, and restaurants, it was the place to go for good food, good shopping and a good movie. We see Obsession and Backrooms and the boys saw Supergirl at the Legacy place theater. We also visited Barnes and Nobles, the Lego Store, Shake Shack, Anna's Taqueria, Sephora and Whole Foods on multiple occasions.
Now back to one of the most impressive museums I have ever visited, The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
This museum is incredibly beautiful filled with amazing art work, historical artifacts and interesting period information. It's also worth mentioning that it's one of the most aesthetically pleasing museums that we visited with a myriad of areas perfect for photo opportunities
I was in awe the entire visit. What an amazing experience and definitely worth a second visit.
There were tons of people milling about. The food hall was jam packed but we managed to find a few places where we could order quickly. The food is, unfortunately, overpriced and underwhelming. But the experience was worth the trip.
Now back to one of the most impressive museums I have ever visited, The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
I was in awe the entire visit. What an amazing experience and definitely worth a second visit.
























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment