Sunday, July 19, 2026

My 1st Boat Party and Six Flags Family Day

 There was this amazing boat party that I had the absolute  pleasure of attending with my brother. It wasn't something I had planned but sometimes the most fun moments are the unplanned ones. The vibes were immaculate.  The music was fire. And the views were just to die for.  










To keep the fun going, a visit to Six Flags was in order. This was on my bucket list of activities I just had to complete. It had been years since my last visit to the Amusement park and three of the four kids had never been.

The park is pricey so come loaded but the experience is 1000 percent worth it if you go on a day when the crowds aren't out of control. 

The day we went was perfect.  Nice hot weather, not too crowded and hardly any lines for even the most popular rides. 















No comments: