Sunday, April 29, 2012

Princess's 5th Birthday

Princess turned 5 and she could not have been any happier to do so.  All week she kept talking about her birthday, about being a big girl and about finally being 5 (something she had been looking forward to since last year, right after she turned 4 LOL).  

I promised her I would take her to get a professional manicure for her birthday and so off we went. 

April 26: her birthday

Getting ready to get her nails done



All done... look how pretty. She was on cloud 9 the rest of the day :)


I took her to Mas x Menos and let her pick out a toy for her birthday present. She chose this baby doll set.

Having pizza



Time for cake!

So Princess had been asking to get her hair flat ironed for a while. Well, my in-laws got her a flat iron for her gift and I decided to grant her wish for her birthday. I mean after all, you only turn 5 once right?



Party time!










Pinata






After the party, we all headed out to the movies for some good 'ole family fun.



No comments: