Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Birthday

As I turned 32 years old this year, I let the day pass me by with very little fan far. I was just too busy planning the biggest party of my life; my wedding.  I was in no mood to plan a birthday party as well. While I love birthdays, I decided to just celebrate mine this year with a cake.  I was lucky enough to get a few little gifts as well, which touched and surprised me.  My friend (and future bridesmaid) D dropped by my house to give me my gift.  It was very nice of her and I loved it loads.

Hubby brought me home cake, but not just any cake.  He brought me lemon pie cake...yes lemon pie.  I absolutely LOVE this dessert and had no idea they made it cake form.  It was delish. He also surprised me in the most romantic of ways with my gifts.  He left my phone in our bedroom on the bed and laid 2 gorgeous jewelry boxes next to it.  He then called my phone so I would run to the bedroom to get it, only to find my gifts laid out in perfection. They were a gorgeous necklace in a gold box and necklace and earring set in a blue one.  With all the pre-wedding parties I have coming up they are just perfect.


Gorgeous jewelry


Lemon Pie CAKE!

No comments: