Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Little Things

Talking about baby buys once a gain, It's funny all the small things that get me excited about this baby.  Yes, I get equally as excited about purchasing the BIG things but it's the small items that make me go "awwwww" inside.

I love to shop and I don't need an excuse to do so.  But I think having  a baby is the perfect excuse to go on a couple of shopping sprees (big and small).  Also, the more I accumulate, the more I get to see what the nursery will look like, which is so exciting.

We finally set up the baby's bed (the pack and play he will be sleeping in for the first year or so of life.)  My mother in law made us a mattress and sheet for the bed to make it more comfy and now it sits in it's space in the nursery, awaiting baby's arrival.

That was a really exciting day but I had just as much fun at Walmart picking up a few odds and ends as well.

Here are just a few of the small things I got for baby A:
Bottle Brush
Plastic wipe-able bib
Breast pads
Sleep positioner (always wanted one of these with my kids)

Here are a few other items I had purchased beforehand:
Baby on board sign
photo frames (one is hanging in the nursery already with a sonogram pic of baby A)
Hamper
Ceramic vase
Diaper bag

Stuff I got for free/gifts:
Playtex bottles and liners
Medela breast pump and milk storage bottles (so excited about this)
Clothes
Nipple cream
Pack of 3 newborn diapers



No comments: