Saturday, August 3, 2019

Happy August

So much has happened in the month of July that I feel as if August just ran and snuck up on us without us really noticing.  It is currently August 3rd and I can feel the seconds turn into days as the time flies right by me.  I have so much to do, not just in the month of August but in general life, that it's making me a little anxious thinking about it.  I need more time.  But while I watch the days go by, I wanted to share what we had been up to since our vacation.

 We went to see the new Spiderman Far From Home movie at the theaters and it was a pretty fun family night out.  Although the movie was just ok we made the most of it.



 The preschool and kindergarten classes held an assembly with a few fun dance presentations for the 25th of July, which is a special holiday celebration in Costa Rica.

And most importantly, for me and the hubby, we had a few day nights which were well needed.  A couple of times we went to eat and then just recently we went to a birthday party at hubby's cousin's bar.  It was a night filled with drinks, dancing and karaoke. 



No comments: