Monday, January 25, 2010

We're All Sick

Yup. We all woke up today with little colds... me, Princess, and Fatty. I barely got a full night's sleep last night as I bunked with the little ones and since Fatty could not breathe well, he kept waking up at all hours of the night. I had a little trouble breathing as well, along with feeling a little pain in my throat and a lot of pain in my body. And poor Princess, who woke me up twice in the middle of the night to pee, seemed to have breathing troubles as well.

Fatty woke up with gunk in his eyes and a runny nose. Princess woke up with a stuffy nose and I woke up tired. I hope we don't get hit with full blown colds. I just don't need to be getting sick right now.

Not to add today my body aches so bad, from all the exercise I did yesterday and Saturday. I hope my body does not take that as a sign of weakness and an excuse to get sick. I think I'll try and relax today (after my meeting with the potential pre-school for Princess).

I need a nap.

No comments: