Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Get It

So I have been told, numerous times, how Colegio Monterrey (CM) is such a good school. I am still holding judgment and waiting until mid year to make my assessment on that.

Yes, I chose the school because of the good feedback. I heard my friend D talk about it (she has friends whose kids go there, and she would love to send her kids there; would if she could in a heart beat)... CM, she says, is a REALLY GOOD school. I took her word for it

The other day, the taxi driver mentioned that it's was a really good school, BUT expensive. I can agree with you there, man. The school better be good for the money people pay, right? I mean on Costa Rican terms, $250 a month is like, a fortune, for tuition!

I have been mulling over and over if I made the right choice for Boobie. I let my emotions speak and jumped at the first sign of true love for the school (I'd seen so many and had lukewarm feelings about most of them). And while I know CM had good reviews, I was still mulling over my decision to send Boobie there: wondering if I made the right choice and wasn't just persuaded by the fact that Boobie loved it and so did I based on LOOKS alone?

I guess I can say, besides the money aspects, that I still like the school... though not as much as I did in the beginning BEFORE Boobie started. But the feedback from people is good, especially strangers. And if a school has such a good reputation then I guess I can say, for now, that I made the right choice. Updates to follow.

No comments: