Monday, March 22, 2010

Why Must You Do That?

Any annoying habits that make you want to scream, that belong to OTHER people. Yes, I think I have a few.

Hubby... please stop forgetting to put things back. The water bottle goes back in the fridge when you're done. As with the juice, the ice, the leftover foods...

Also, kindly stop taking your clothes off and leaving them right where you took them off. Jeans in the office, shoes in the living room, sweaters thrown over the couch.

This also applies to Boobie. You have hamper... a nice one that I just bought you a few months ago. Clothes go INTO the hamper, not your bedroom floor OK. Not rocket science. Thanks.

Also, when you use the toilet, flush, flush, flush. Hubby, take note as well.

Princess, please stop crying for everything. The world, for you, is perfect and innocent and fun. Why you cry?

Also Princess, stop asking for specific foods and then proceed NOT to eat them.

As for you Fatty... what to say, what to say. You're only 18 months old. Oh yes, I know... Please, pretty please, learn to use the potty soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Carina, I miss you sooooooo much!!!!! You sound so happy, but when will you step foot into the states again? I can't wait to meet your children and see Pablo again. Taylor and I were recently looking at some pictures of them when they were babies! "Memory Lane" is such a wonderful place, lol!
-Kora

Rina said...

hey girl... email me some pics please... you get my emails I send you.