Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

So to speak. Fatty is sick. The same bug (I am assuming) that 'bit' Princess not too long ago has stricken again in the house of, well, our house.

Yes, this weird virus is going around and it just keeps stopping by my house for a visit even though it is NOT welcomed here.

So last night I went with Boobie to his school for Sports Night. When I got back Fatty was fast asleep (it was about 9 pm). I felt relieved; I could relax, watch TV, spend some time alone. So after Princess and Boobie went to bed, I went to retrieve Fatty who was next door sleeping in mother in law's guest bedroom. I figured I would just put him right to bed. But as soon as I got him home, he started throwing up. We hadn't even reached the bedroom yet (thank goodness). He threw up buckets right there on the living room floor, and on me. My poor baby. I should have known he was feeling under the weather that day since he was barely eating (he only had breakfast) and was a little drowsy all day at the Sports Festival. Plus he'd been struggling with a bout of diarrhea that left his bum a little sore.

I changed his clothes, and mine. Cleaned up the floor and threw everything that got doused with puke in the laundry room, then I laid my Fatty on the couch, where he preferred to be. He finally fell asleep so I put him in his bed. I hoped for a better morning... and thankfully he slept through the entire night undisturbed.

Today he is a little off still but feeling much better, as he ate quite a bit more than he did yesterday.

I hope no one else gets sick. First Princess, then Fatty. Who will be the next victim of this horrible bug? I had a little touch of it on Friday, but it soon passed. Plus, a few weeks go I was hit hard with it for a few days, not even able to eat or run. No puking though, which was a blessing. This is the umpteenth time this year the virus has struck us. I just wish it would leave us alone.

2 comments:

Patsy :) said...

Darn virus has been looming here too! Tricia is feeling well now...good thing cuz she has finals next week! Hope Fatty feels better! And try to get some rest yourself! :)

Rina said...

thanks Patsy... glad to Tricia feeling better.