Sunday, April 11, 2010

Party Last Night

So hubby's cousin had a birthday party last night. It initially resembled a kids birthday party or even a baby shower due to the insane amount of kids in attendance (between hubby's family and now D's family, kids make up the majority).

Any-woo... the party was off the chain. Seriously. I had so much fun and I didn't even have a Smirnoff, just a few sips of pina colada.

We were the last to leave... we were having so much fun we didn't want to. But the kids woke up so we headed home. It was around 2 or so in the morning at this point.

What was great about the party was seeing friends/family we hadn't seen in months. Parties are a great way for family and friends to catch up and it is a wonderful way to come together. I saw C, the wife of Hubby's other cousin, for the first time in oh about 5 months. Last time I saw her she was pregnant with twins. Well she had her twins and they are GORGEOUS!!! I got to hold one and cuddle him and he fell asleep on my chest. *Sigh*. It was heaven.

By the end of the night I was feeling tired, around 12. But I soon picked up my heels and got back into the swing of things once the party winded down and we were the last people standing.

Can't wait for the next 'adult' party. Hope it's just as fun.

No comments: