Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad News

The celebrations are over and now it's back to reality and the reality is this: Boobie failed all his exams except the English one.

Yeah. No joke. On Math and Science (or was it Social Studies) he scored somewhere in the low 50's. REALLY BAD.

Now we need a solution, since apparently our study methods aren't working. He gets quizzes like every week and he fails those too.... inexcusable in my book since if it is something you are learning EVERYDAY, why would you be failing unless you aren't paying attention in class. Here we go again. New school, new year, new study methods and the same old behavior. I give up, or am just about ready to.

I signed a contract with the school that if he couldn't bring his grades up, he would have to take tutoring at the school. That is extra money and time I really don't have to spare.

But something drastic needs to be done. I cannot afford for Boobie to fail the year. These are his first exams and exams count for a big portion of his grade so he has to get on the damn ball. I am just waiting for that note from the teacher to see what they recommend. Or better yet, I think I'll drop her an email.

I am so sick of this already.

No comments: