Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Nice Day And Other Random Stuff

I don't want to jinx it, but it's been a nice day today and so far, has been for the last 3 days. I dare say it, but I think summer is finally here.



Look at those beautiful blue skies........ *sigh*



After doing a bunch of chores and visiting my pregnant friend to drop off a baby gift, I came back home with the kids and made lunch. Then I decided to play with them outside for a bit. It was the first time in along time we just played together and outside too. The sun was hot but just right and it was a perfectly serene day. As the day wore on, it just kept getting nicer and more beautiful.

Princess did her usual somersaults in the grass as Fatty and I watched. Then we headed over to the swing set where I pushed them both. Eventually though, and I think it's because he had such a full active day, Fatty fell asleep ON the swing. LOL. A day well spent I say....



Oh and while I'm blogging, take a look at the Christmas shower curtain mother in law made for me



Nice, huh? She's been hard at work sewing from here until eternity for just about everybody I know... from my sister in law to her sister in law, to her grand kids (all 6 of them ) to her other daughter in law. She's been making all types of stuff, from Christmas table cloths to pajamas, etc, etc, etc. She is one busy lady... I hope she has time to make Princess's Christmas dress.

No comments: