Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Posada

Mother in law's posada was last night. She did it really simple. But one thing that made it special: she had my kids and D's kids dress up to play the parts of Mary, Joseph, Angels and shepherds. She even wrapped up a doll to play the role of Baby Jesus.
















While I have your attention, I wanted to also blog a few random stuff... like this Christmas tree at the mall in San Pedro. Beautiful isn't it. I wonder where they store that thing (it's like 3 floors high)... and who puts it together and who has to take it down after the holidays? Yikes! I love it though.






Here is the picture I used for the Christmas cards I did this year. Notice Boobie's face.. he looks pissed. Why did I use this picture then... it was the best one. I know, sad, isn't it? But you try taking the perfect picture of 3 kids, especially when one of them is an active 15 month old and the other is a sullen pre-teen. My Princess as always, was picture perfect. She loves having her picture taken. Can we say diva! Just have to add that this was the same day they also had their professional Christmas pictures taken (notice the outfits)... so I wanted to capitalize on the opportunity and getting some pics of my own... well I guess they just posed for one too many photos this day.




And last but not least.. I just have to share the Christmas gift that Hubby bought me . Aren't they gorgeous? I love them.. and cannot wait to wear them for the New Years Eve bash on the 31st.



No comments: