Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

I am finally done decorating my house for the holidays and it looks so festive and happy. I am ready for Christmas now, well, almost.

A few pictures (it took me about 3 days, roughly, to get it all done... what with little kids and all and having to run out and buy extension cords).




Getting the tree ready. I have been meaning to get a bigger tree for 2 years now, but I guess my little 6 ft Charlie Brown tree will do for another year. Besides, I kinda like it.


All decorated....



"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....."



Princess with the tree... isn't it pretty. Of course, my Princess is gorgeous.



I had the bright idea to put the tree on a box to keep it safe from Fatty's stubby little fingers.... plus it adds a little bit of height as well.



All lit up and glowing bright.... I am using 3 and half sets of white lights. Next year, I'll add another set to it.



Boobie's snowman



Bathroom decor



The Nutcracker



My Christmas hand towels




The living room window outside




The front door



My little reindeer



The Advent calendar.... countdown, 24 days left until the big day!




More of the tree



Outside lights



So 'perty!'



"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



Everywhere we go..."



So many lights this year



My little Santa votive holder



The stockings hung by the window with care and lights illuminating them



Each door adorned with a stocking and an ornament




And another one of the tree.... *sigh*! So excited for Christmas.

No comments: