Monday, December 28, 2009

Sir Shits A Lot

That is Fatty's new nickname. I swear to goodness that this kid shits more times a day than a normal person should be needing to shit.

Literally 3, 4, 5 times a day, no joke. And it's not regular poop either, it's that liquid kind, that is a pain in the ass to clean of his ass. Plus, it escapes on occasion too.... Ugh!

When will he potty train? I tried sitting him on the potty once when I noticed he was about to poop and he literally closed his butt hole and held it in...until he was taking a bath that is, then he let it ALL out.

I am running out of diapers faster than I can stack them, and wipes don't last either. I thought I'd be swimming in diapers once Princess was potty trained. But nooooooooooo. Fatty has to make up for all the diapers I would be saving by shitting just enough for both of them each day.

I laughed the first day, but we're now on day... I don't even remember, I lost count. It's not funny anymore. What the heck is this kid eating to make him go to the bathroom so often. It's happened before (what I call 'the runs') but it has never lasted THIS long. Geeez! Looks like I need to go back to buying diapers in bulk.

No comments: