Friday, December 11, 2009

*YAWN*

I'm bored. Yeah, you heard it right, bored. Am I even allowed to be bored? I mean, I am a mom to three kids, 2 of them under 3 years old. I should not have time to be bored... but alas, here I sit at my computer in my office, bored.

My parents message board is slooooooooooooooooooooow. I did all I had to do today, chore-wise, and waited until now to hop on the net. Only to find not much happening in cyber space today. So I am bored and it's a lazy Friday afternoon and I am feeling unmotivated to do much else.

I have nothing in the house to cook, which would spark some creativity, as I need to go to the supermarket BAD. I need to bring Boobie to swim practice but I don't even feel like doing that.... plus today Hubby is busy and won't be able to pick him up so I have to do it. He's already missed about 4 classes so he needs to go, I guess. I don't even feel in the mood to Shop. WHAT! Yeah, my mood is zapped.

So what will I do... well, I'm gonna take the 2 hours I have to figure out what I should do with myself. Should I leave the house or should I stay home. I just read one of the blogs I follow and am now feigning for some seafood. Maybe I'll take the kids out to dinner. Maybe.

I just want to curl up in bed and read, maybe curl up on the couch and watch TV. But the little ones are still wide awake. I guess I'll go hang with them (again) for awhile.

No comments: