Monday, November 30, 2009

Online Shopping

Yes, this post again. I blogged about this before. But I just have to say, online shopping is so much fun. Wearing some old clothes, my hair disheveled and no make-up, I can sit at the computer in my office and click away at anything and everything I want to buy.

On Friday I decided to get a few more items crossed off my list, so I went to Amazon and bought two Nintendo DS games for Boobie.... Ben 10 and Lego Batman. He is going to freak! We have not bought him any new DS games in about a year. So this will be a nice Christmas present for him.

I also checked out some digital cameras..... and low and behold, the Polaroid camera I bought a few months ago for $50 is now around $80. WOW! Glad I bought it when I did.

I am searching for more things to buy online, maybe something for Hubby for X-mas. I just love shopping on the net.

No comments: