Monday, February 1, 2010

Disney Live

What a nice thing for my mother in law to do. This past Saturday, she bought us all tickets to go see Disney Live at the Palacio de Deportes arena in Heredia.

She foot the bill for 6 tickets (herself, my 3 kids, me, and brother in law's step daughter). I was kind of surprised she would do something like that, but I was very pleased she did. I guess my Princess saw an ad for the Disney show on TV (I'm guessing) and told mother in law, which in turn made mother in law go out and get tickets. Oh, how she loves my Princess.

We headed out to the 4:45 show. We left home at 2 (no assigned seats so it's a good idea to get there early so you can be one of the first people in line... that gives you the chance to choose the ideal seats for you and your crew).

It was so much fun! My kids definitely enjoyed it for sure. They got to see Mickey and Minnie and the while Disney gang (Goofy, Donald and Daisy). And they also had a few of the Disney Princesses on hand; Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) and Jasmine. Oh, and lets not forget all the magic. It was an experience and I know my kids will always have that. So thanks mother in law. You did good.




Enjoying the moon bounce while we wait in line to enter.



The line to get in... good thing we got there early.



The line got longer as we waited.




This guy on stilts was pretty cool.



The Palacio de Deportes arena.



A quick snap shot before the show.



YAY... the show began right on time.



There's the gang...



The vignette with Alice in Wonderland and the Queen of Hearts.



The hearts.



Snow White.







Cinderella.



So into the coach goes Cinderella, dressed in rags...



And out she came, as quick as can be, dressed as a princess.



Dancing with her prince



Such cute couples



The Little Mermaid vignette... Ariel and Prince Eric



Jasmine floating on air... pretty cool.



This awesome magic act took my breath away, as I had never seen it in person before.



They CUT the 2 girls in HALF!!!



Then they put them back together again, but each girl got a different bottom....



See... when they went INTO the box, their pants matched their shirts, now their pants are a different color. Pretty amazing. They switched their bottoms.



Saying goodbye.

2 comments:

Patsy :) said...

Looks like it was a great show! Would have loved to have taken my lil' princess to it too!

Rina said...

Oh it was. pretty awesome... my kids talked about it almost the whole ride home.