Friday, February 5, 2010

A Good Week

Well, Boobie's first week of school is over. It was a short week (just 3 half days) but it was a good week.

We'll get the real taste of this new school and what it's all about next week when school is full day, all week and the real work starts. I have to say I am a bit nervous and still pondering if I made the right decision with this school. I have been reassured on all fronts, but I tend to second guess myself.

The good news is, Boobie loves the school. And so do I (so far). BUT if, for whatever reason, something should go awry, well, there are a million other schools to choose from. I know I'd hate for him to switch to yet another school, but I can breathe easier knowing that the option is there.

I can't wait for the parent/teacher meeting in 2 weeks. That will calm my nerves a bit. Plus, once Boobie gets all settled I'll feel easier. I just hate this uncertainty factor. I am just too nervous to think straight.

No comments: