Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh, Did I Forget To Mention...

That I have lost 10 pounds (TEN LBS) since mid-October (when I started jogging).

All my jeans fit me now and some are even LOOSE! What! Yup, yup. I am skinny again. LOL.

I went from 145, with a BMI of 25 and being 'overweight' to 135, with a BMI of 23 and being ideal.

I still want to lose 10 more pounds, just for me. Then the goal is to stay at my goal weight and not flip flop. Losing is fine but sticking with it is the hard part.

But I feel so good. I feel younger, prettier, healthier, more energetic, etc, etc, etc. AND, I am so proud of myself too. Not because I've become an exercise junkie, but for doing it and liking it and making the commitment to stick with it.

Starting 2010 with a bang, hope to keep it that way. Oh, and I'll have to post a picture of my new skinny bitch-ish-ness!!!!

No comments: