Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boobie's First Day Of School

Boobie started school today and I think I was more nervous then he was. It was a great start to his first day at a new school... went off without a hitch. Everyone was up on time and things went smoothly (hope it's always like this LOL).

This is his 3rd school since we've lived in Costa Rica and I am hoping his last. I know he'll make friends fast. And I just wish him a good year and hope he does well.












Boobie is in 4-1.



His classroom door.



For all the newbies to 4th grade... a list of all their classmates and teachers names. Boobie has 18 kids in his class... 6 girls and 12 boys. Oh boy!







There's a smile. He was pretty excited.



Have a great day Boobie. See you at 12.

1 comment:

Patsy :) said...

Hope he's day was a smooth one! My girls start school next week... We're all excited and nervous! Consequently, my Gabbi starts 4th grade too!