Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Or should I say 'night' as it's just about 8:30 now and all my halflings are in bed..... *sigh*.

And what a Valentine's Day it was. As usual, there I was running around doing 'stuff'. On top of my 'stuff', I decided to bake chocolate chunk cookies to hand out with the cards 'we' made for a sweet Valentines treat for Boobie's little cousins and friends. We made 6 treats to hand out in total, so not too much (no overdoing it here). And it was fun, as I like to do little stuff like that from time to time for special days.


The cards and treats


It says 'Be Mine'





As for my sweet this Valentine? Well, lets just say he gave me more than I could ever ask for... he really fulfilled my Valentine this year, and it was sweeter than chocolates or roses or even a stuffed bear.

Happy valentine's Day everyone. Hope your day was just as wonderful as mine.

No comments: